- Personal Information: “Personal Information” means information that can directly or indirectly lead to the identification of a person, such as an individual’s name, address, e-mail, telephone number, license number, medical identification number, photograph, or any other identifying characteristic. The identification can occur by reference to one or more factors specific to the individual’s physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal Information does not include information that has been encoded, anonymized or otherwise stripped of its identifiers or information that is publicly available unless combined with other non-public Personal Information.
- Collecting and Processing Personal Information: When a user creates a DisperSol Technologies account or when you order or access services, the user will be required to provide certain Personal Information (including, without limitation, your full name, email address, account name, account password or other payment information). DisperSol Technologies may take this information and integrate it with other information submitted by the user, other information in the possession of DisperSol Technologies or other information from third parties in order to provide the richest user experience while using the Services. While DisperSol Technologies takes appropriate measures to provide accuracy in the handling of Personal Information, DisperSol Technologies relies entirely on its users to maintain correct Personal Information and to update this information as appropriate.In addition, when a user accesses DisperSol Technologies’s website, the servers automatically record information provided by the user’s browser. Generally, this information is automatically provided by a user whenever a user accesses any website. This information, recorded in a server log, may include a user’s particular information (including, without limitation, IP address, browser software, language, date/time of access and other information and/or cookies that will uniquely identify a user’s computer and the Internet browser the user is using). In an effort to protect its users from unauthorized account activity, such as fraud or “phishing” as well as in order to improve DisperSol Technologies’s services and the user’s experience, DisperSol Technologies may also collect information about how a user uses the Services. Additionally, whenever you send an email to DisperSol Technologies, DisperSol Technologies will retain that email so that DisperSol Technologies can investigate and respond to your concerns.
- Personal Information and Children: Without a parent’s or guardian’s consent, no Personal Information should be submitted to our website by children. DisperSol Technologies will not knowingly collect or use Personal Information from children.
- Right to Obtain and Correct Personal Information: Our users have the right to obtain information on all of your stored Personal Information, to receive, to review and, if necessary correct or erase, by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Cookies: Upon a user accessing the Services, at least, one cookie (a small data file) will be sent by DisperSol Technologies or a third party to a user’s computer. This cookie allows DisperSol Technologies or the third party to identify the user’s computer and Internet browsing software in a unique way. These cookies allow DisperSol Technologies and the third parties it uses to provide a more personalized experience for the user. Generally, the default for most Internet browsers is to accept cookies. A user, however, may choose to change these settings to notify the user when a cookie is being sent or, alternatively, to refuse transmission/receipt of all cookies. It should be noted, however, that if a user refuses transmission/receipt of all cookies, a user’s experience using the Services may be significantly affected in a negative way and, perhaps, prohibit entirely the use of the Services. In short, if a user prohibits the transmission of its Personal Information, DisperSol Technologies may not be able to provide its Services to that user. Moreover, if a user would like more information about this practice and to know a user’s choices about not having this information used by third parties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.